EVENT - The 2014 Oregon Turkeython begins at 9 AM at Bridgeport Village in Tigard/Tualatin, Oregon! Families, neighbors, friends from all over the state of Oregon and beyond meet at Oregon's premier shopping center. The 5k and 10k race is for walkers and runners. The 10k can be run as a two-person relay. What's even more exciting - the team aspect of this year's event. Register as a team of 20 people - save money, and compete against other teams. The winning team walks away with Turkeython Championship shirts for all team members!
SCHEDULE- 5k and 10k races start at 8:30 AM. Be in front of the Regal Cinemas ready to break a personal best. North Pole Kids Races start at 10:45 AM.
HOLIDAY GIFTS - Bring an unwrapped toy to share with the kids at Doernbecher Children's Hospital. Place the gift on the tables next to the Start Line. During the kids race, the kids will pick up a gift from a table, and place it under the tree. The gifts will be delivered to the Hospital the next day.
- All Finishers receive a special Oregon Turkeython Finisher’s Medal - it is huge!
- All participants receive an official time.
- Costume Contest!!! Special Award to the best holiday-themed costume!
- Three days of packet pick-up during the week of the event - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
- Santa Claus arrival from the North Pole
- Race timing is by Uberthons with take-home RFID timing chips. Instant results when you cross the finish line. Monitors to see your instant results. More information CLICK HERE.
- Age-group recognition to Top 3 in each age group. Where will you be on the leader board? For last year's results, CLICK HERE.
- For all-time age-group records, CLICK HERE. Click on the names to reveal the Top 100 in your age group.
Supporting Providence Children's Health CLICK HERE
School Fundraiser. The Oregon Turkeython gives schools, PSO's, and school clubs the opportunity to raise funds. For information, CLICK HERE.